Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

On Tins

Well, it has been an interesting week.

A new President of the United States...

And, a stress fracture in the foot for me! I spent yesterday afternoon at the local hospital having a bone scan done. A fascinating process in itself. But, the end result was the diagnosis of a stress fracture in my second metatarsil (sp!) - for those that are as unfamiliar with anatomy as me, that is the bone coming up from the toe next to my big toe. The prognosis is good. Just 6 weeks of rest...no more dancing or lunchtime walks for me. Hopefully it heals by the time we go to Europe in 3 weeks time.

In other news.... the staff shop at work stocks Crabtree and Evelyn products. I wandered in there today and saw some lovely tins containing christmas treats. I loved the boxes so I contacted my husband and asked him if he would mind me purchasing a couple of them because I would love to have them as biscuit and tea tins. I wasn't so interested in their contents.

He agreed. I am sure you will all think they are lovely too!




2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have a stress fracture! I hope you are doing okay.

    The tins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your foot! Crabtree and Evelyn hvae so beautiful products and I love tins like these!

    ReplyDelete