Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On weekend crafting

I finally got around to do some weekend sewing. You may remember this skirt. Well, it never looked any good on me, rather like a potato sack in fact, and so it had just hung in the wardrobe since I made it. So I decided to cut it up and turn it into these.

I don't actually have a baby to give it to, but I am sure one will turn up eventually! They are designed to fit a 6-12 month old. The pattern is from volume 1 of Sew Hip!, the new UK sewing magazine.

Since these only took me 15 minutes from wo to go I can see more going into the present cupboard in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Way to recycle! These will make a darling baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so precious! Perfect for a little girl!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete