Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

A Comfortable Saturday

I love the title of latest novel in Alexander McCall Smith's Isabel Dalhousie series The Comfort of Saturdays. Saturday around here was very comfortable indeed.

I had my first sleep-in since baby girl arrived, albeit with two rises to cater to her ladyships demands for food.

Having discovered a nice local bakery last weekend, DH went out and got fresh croissants.



I actually got a hot cup of tea...even if it was very rushed because madam wanted to be fed yet again. I am advised this must be the 6 week growth spurt!




Fortunately we had lots of lovely spreads in the house. Mmmm, passionfruit butter!



And, DH even picked up The Weekend Australian too so we had quality reading material to peruse for the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment