Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Goals

Unusually, for me, I have given a lot of thought to my resolutions this year.  I have decided not to set resolutions as such but set up to 11 goals each month; it being 2011 and all.  Some goals will take considerable organisation, effort and development of new skills; others are quite straightforward.  A lot of the focus is on making projects I have wanted to do for a long time a priority.

So for January:
Health
1.  Walk for 1 hour a day
Literature
2.  Read my E.M. Forster Omnibus - comprising Where Angels Fear to Tread, A Room with a View, Howard's End, A Passage to India.
Homemaking
3.  Make all the bread products we eat during the month.
Organisation
4.  Do tax paperwork (Have been putting this off!) and make appointment with Accountant
Music
5.  Practice Petite Valse (Paul Juon) on the piano until I am profficient.
Selfcare
6.  Paint toe nails once a week (treating myself right!)
Culture
7.  Watch It's a Wonderful Life
Self Development
8. Learn a poem.
Sewing
9.  Finish Ginger's dress and sew my knee quilt
Knitting
10.  Finish Ginger's Simple Pink Jumper
Scrapbooking
11. Finish Scrapbooking Ginger's pictures to end June 2010

Now that's done, I am off to watch the Edinburgh Military Tattoo!

Happy New Year All!

No comments:

Post a Comment