I am going to follow Mrs LSL's lead and do a meme for my post this evening. Lazy I know, but it is Friday night!
1. What is your occupation? Economist
2. What colour are your socks right now? Bare feet but I was wearing pink socks with lacy elastic at work (casual Friday!)
3. What are you listening to right now? My husband is watching the 7pm ABC news, so I am listening to that...talking about the US issuing cheques as an economic stimulus at present.
4. What was the last thing you ate? We just had country chicken risotto for tea
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Well, I learnt on a manual, but I don't know if I could drive it any more - I haven't driven one since I did my test at 17.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I took a call for a colleague that wasn't at her desk.
8. How old are you today? 24
9. Favorite drink? Lindt dark hot chocolate
10. What is your favourite sport to watch? Tennis or cricket
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I've had streaks before.
12. Favorite reality TV show? The Madness of Modern Families
13. What was the last movie you watched? The Golden Compass
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day.
15. What do you do to vent anger? Ring my Mum or speak to my husband - and cry.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My teddy named "teddy" - my grandparents gave it to me the day I was born (they had bought it as a christmas present in case I came early).
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring.
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
19. Cherries or blueberries? I like both; but probably cherries most.
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? I like confirmation that have received my email 21. Favorite dessert? Lemon merengue pie
22. Living arrangement? I live in a 4 bedroom, two bathroom home with my husband and 2 dogs. We don't use the second bathroom as it saves cleaning.
23. When was the last time you cried? Last week; though I almost burst into tears over a book I was reading on the train home this afternoon.
24.What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes.
25. What did you do last night? Went to a medical appointment then out to dinner with my husband - we had vietnamese.
26. What inspires you? Craft blogs, Book blogs, books and magazines.
30. What are you afraid of? cockroaches
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheeseburger
32. Favorite breed of dog? I love St Bernards; not very practical though.
33. How many years at your current job? 2 years - in a weeks time.
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday because the whole weekend is ahead of me.
35. How many states have you lived in? 2, Western Australia and New South Wales. I also spent 6 months in New York
36. Celebrity crush? James Darcy....I loved him as Nicholas Nickelby.
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No.
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Ok, not relevant to an Australian. But I go for the Dockers in the AFL.
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? No, but really should get one.
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? As we are currently suffering through summer with no airconditioning in our home I have to say 10 inches of snow.