Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to My Blog!

I suppose a few words on what I intend to write about on this blog might be in order. In reality, I suspect it will be a mish-mash of going-ons in my life! So, what might you find here.....

Comments on the books I am reading. I love to read and it is fun to have an outlet to talk about them.

My sewing projects. There is a wonderful community of supportive crafters out there. I have been enjoying it from the sidelines for a while but now I would love to be part of it.

My life. As it happens. Moving. Military LIfe. Travel. Faith.

I don't know whether trying to capture all these different facets of my life on one site will work or it will be too much. Time can only tell. And with that, I look forward to starting the journey and sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment