Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Can You Believe It?

I got to work this morning and logged on to the Sydney Morning Herald website to get my daily dose of breaking news. I was shocked to see that Heath Ledger had died. Now, I am not a big Heath Ledger fan or anything, but he is from my home town of Perth. I feel so sorry for his family and, particularly, his young daughter. It will be a really difficult time for them.

Anyway, onto a more cheery subject. It is a beautiful warm day here so on our return from work my husband and I wandered down to the shops (with the dogs) and treated ourselves to an icecream. This is something we rarely do (actually come to think of it I don't think we have ever done it previously), so a really nice treat. Anyhow, today is Wednesday and one of my favourite nights for TV. First I watch a Nigella Lawson Feast episode. Then the British TV shows My Family and The Complete Guide to Parenting. Both just so funny.

Well, I must fly - dinner to prepare; we are having stir-fry and Nigella starting in 10 minutes! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment