Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Trip to the South Coast (Part 2)

In case you are wondering this is being published in parts on the same evening - I don't trust blogspot to upload it all successfully on our slow dial-up connection if I make it too big a file! I am really only just getting used to how the programme operates. Anyway, on with my tale.


We camped at Kioloa Beach. Isn’t it beautiful?


We found these interesting lemons when we stopped at a Winery for a tasting. They are called Buddha’s Hands. I have never seen anything like them before. You may have to turn your head side ways to get the full effect:)

This parrot was outside our tent on Sunday morning.

On Sunday we went to Floriade in Canberra. This is an annual tulip festival. I took lots of photos. Here are just a couple.







No comments:

Post a Comment