Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

All Spruced Up With No Place to Go

My puppies had a haircut today. The lady who does their hair is lovely. When she called to say they could be picked up she said "your babies are ready". Too cute!

Anyway, here is Monty looking very masculine with his black collar bow.


And, here is Abby with a pretty purple bow in her hair. She was being a little Madam when I went to pick them up and basically tap dancing in the cage. Can't you see the cheeky spark in her eyes? But, at least she is sitting!

They are a little chilly now with their shorter coats, so they both have their housecoats on. I also think the excitement of the day has exhausted them. They have both taken to MY bed.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I've a Bichon-he needs a trim as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs look adorable! I love the shorter haircuts.

    I hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your pups are adorable! I would let them sleep on my bed if I were you too!

    ReplyDelete