Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Tagging!

Europa Fox has tagged me to fill out this meme, so here it goes.

A. Attached or Single? Attached.

B. Best Friend? My husband.

C. Cake or pie? Lemon Meringue Pie...if it is on the menu it is what I have. Oh, and I like apple pie too.

D. Day of choice? Saturday Morning. The whole promise of the weekend ahead....

E. Essential item? My glasses cleaning cloth. It drives me nuts to have any smudges on my glasses.

F. Favorite color? Pink.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummi Bears for sure.

H. Home town? I'm a sandgroper. From Perth, Western Australia.

I. Favorite indulgence? Lindt mint truffles. You can only get these at the Lindt shop. My office building happens to be precariously close.

J. January or July? January, its my birthday.

K. Kids? Not yet, but hopefully in the future.

M. Marriage date? December 2006.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? I am an only child.

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges, I am an orange fiend. Just ask my husband. In winter we buy boxes of oranges...and uh, he doesn't actually eat them.

P. Phobias? I am scared of heights, cockroaches and dirt on my clothing.

Q. Quotes? "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time" TS Eliot.

R. Reasons to smile? I just got a phone call from my husband, and had a chat to my Mum. Oh and my dogs are being sweet.

S. Season of choice? Spring...I love it.

T. Tag 5 people: Oh dear, I think most people have done this already. So lets just say anyone who wants to is welcome.

U. Unknown fact about me? I like to eat Milk Arrowroot biscuits with butter spread between. My Mum used to make these for me when I was a little girl.

V. Vegetable? Peas, freshly podded from their shell.

W. Worst habit? I say "I can't explain it" a lot. Then go on to attempt it.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have had x-rays. When I was four I sprained my ankle and my Mum took me to hospital to have it x-rayed. When she told me they were "going to take a photo of it", I expressed some concern that they would have to open up my leg to do so.

Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn.

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? I love the meer cats. The way the poke their heads up and look around all the time. So cute! My puppy Abby sometimes reminds me of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Pink Lady Bug!
    I wanted to let you know that Lilly does run pretty true to size for the most part. It does sometimes depend on the item though. I wear loads of the shift dresses (sadlty I have 11) and I tend to wear a 4, but can fit into a 2 and even a 6. When I buy a six I usually have it takken in on top as I am not well endowed. As far as skirts go I would say buy the size you wear in J Crew unless it is an eleastic waist. You will go smaller in the shopper style skirts and such. For capris they are the most true to size, so again buy what you wear in J Crew. I will try and drop you a more detailed email this weekend, but hope this helps until then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your worst habit is funny :). And lucky you, being form Perth! They always show Brits who have emigrated to Perth on British tv during our winter,usually having barbies on the beach, saying how great it is, while we freeze our bottoms off.

    ReplyDelete