Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

A little (cough) online shopping

So, I did my first order of clothing from the US. As many non-Americans reading this will know - J Crew doesn't ship overseas. Sob! But, some Ebay sellers do!

I was a little concerned after I placed my order that I might have ordered the wrong size, cos even though you are meant to drop 4 sizes from Australia to the US......well, you never know. And, it wasn't like I could return them.

As it turns out, everything fitted perfectly. I am so pleased with them.....And yes, Mum, Dad and Auntie H, now that I know your reading this I am feeling trepidation at revealing the extent of my shopping spree...but not enough to not post the pictures!

So, I got a jacket

A cardigan (it was a little brighter red than I was expecting from this photo)


Some shorts


And, a really nice top.

I am one happy ebay shopper....

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I am glad everything fit correctly. Why doesn't J Crew ship overseas? That is really strange.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same jacket, but in white and adore it! It literally is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete