Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Singing Along...

I have been tagged by Europafox to do the song meme that has been circulating. So here it goes:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog

2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.

Favourite Songs...have I mentioned I like old school music?

1. Stupid Cupid - Mandy Moore sang it on The Princess Diaries soundtrack and I love it. So boppy!

2. Over the Rainbow - Judy Garland. Cheesy I know, but happen to like it.

3. Do the Bird - Dee Dee Sharp. I first heard this on the movie "The Hairy Bird". It took me ages to track down a copy.

4. Wives and Lovers - Andy Williams. On my Room Service 2 CD. I like most of the music in this CD but this is probably my favourite.

5. Under the Southern Sky - Nicki Webster. She sang this at the opening ceremony of the Sydney Olympic games...and I know its corny, but I like singing along to it.

In terms of tagging people...anyone who wants to feel free...

No comments:

Post a Comment